Please join us for the rescheduled Fox Rothschild Federal Contract Symposium on October 5 and 6, 2020.
Please Click Here to Register for the Symposium.
After careful consideration, we elected hold the event virtually. However, using the innovative Remo platform, you can still expect an interactive and engaging two days of remote targeted sessions on the most important legal topics facing the industry.
I’ll be presenting on Recent Trends in GAO & COFC Bid Protests. In addition, my colleagues will present on topics including:
• Federal Affirmative Action Plans & Equal Employment Opportunity Requirements
• Federal Contract Ethics & Compliance Program Requirements
• Agency Counsel’s Perspective: How to Communicate Effectively & Resolve Disputes With Government Customers
• Effective Management, Litigation & Resolution of Complex Claims
• Internal Investigations & How to Avoid False Claims Act Violations; and
• Navigating the DFARS & CMMC Cybersecurity Requirements
We’re also pleased to present the Keynote Presentation by Patrick J. Fitzgerald (Director at Baker Tilly and former Director of the Defense Contract Audit Agency at the Department of Defense). The Full Symposium Agenda is available here.
CLE credit is available for certain jurisdictions and the first 100 registrants will enjoy complimentary lunch on both days via delivery service.
If you have questions or want to receive additional information and updates, please contact Stacy Flynn at email@example.com or 215.299.2035.
Nick Solosky is a Partner in Fox Rothschild’s Government Contracts Practice Group. You can reach Nick directly at NSolosky@FoxRothschild.com or 202-696-1460.