Join Fox Rothschild’s Federal Government Contracts & Procurement attorneys in Washington D.C. for targeted sessions and networking at our third annual Federal Contracts Symposium.
The in-person event kicks off on October 24 with pre-conference sessions on how to win government contracts followed by an evening reception sponsored by Baker Tilly.
On October 25, panelists will discuss key issues facing government contractors. The day will conclude with facilitated breakout sessions. Topics to be covered include:
- Year in Review – Compliance Case Law Update
- Successful Partnering Between Large and Small Contractors to Win Federal Work
- Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act Requirements, Compliance and Enforcement
- Pricing Strategies to Navigate Supply Chain Shortages
- Cybersecurity: How to Successfully Navigate CMMC 2.0 New Requirements
- Proving Delay Claims Before the Court of Federal Claims and Boards of Contract Appeals
- Federal Employment Compliance: From EEO Policies and AAP to CTIP
We’ll also hear from Keynote Speaker A.B. Stoddard on a nonpartisan roadmap for the upcoming Congressional elections.
We look forward to seeing you there! Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Nick Solosky is a Partner in Fox Rothschild’s Government Contracts Practice Group. You can reach Nick directly at NSolosky@FoxRothschild.com or 202-696-1460.