Please join us for Fox Rothschild’s Federal Government Contracts Symposium on March 30-31, 2020 at The Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Space is limited, so please use this link to register and view the complete itinerary.
Symposium attendees will receive targeted sessions from Fox’s Government Contracts attorneys on cutting edge issues in government contracting.
In addition, the Symposium will include a Keynote presentation by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, Director at Baker Tilly and former Director of the Defense Contract Audit Agency at the Department of Defense.
The Symposium’s targeted sessions will include:
· Navigating the DFARS and CMMC Cybersecurity Requirements (with Reggie Jones)
· Effective Management, Litigation and Resolution of Complex Claims (with Dirk Haire and Sean Milani-Nia)
· Federal Affirmative Action Plans and Equal Employment Opportunity Requirements (with Kenneth A. Rosenberg and Shannon Young, Assistant General Counsel – H.R. & Ethics, WSP USA Inc.)
· Internal Investigations and False Claims Act Violations (with Brian W. Stolarz and Douglas P. Hibshman)
· Bid Protest Trends at the GAO and Court of Federal Claims (with Nick Solosky)
· Effective Communication and Dispute Resolution with Government Customers (with Erin Frazee Masini, Sara Falk, and Craig Barrett, Associated General Counsel, U.S. Government Publishing Office)
· Federal Contract Ethics & Compliance Program Requirements (with Diana Lyn C. McGraw and Ronni Two)
· Intellectual Property and Data Rights Under Federal Contracts (with Jeff Schwartz)
· Mergers & Acquisitions in the Federal Arena (with Christopher L. Pizzo)
More information and links for registration and accommodations are available here.
If you have questions or want to receive additional information and updates, please contact Stacy Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.299.2035.
Nick Solosky is a Partner in Fox Rothschild’s Government Contracts Practice Group. You can reach Nick directly at NSolosky@FoxRothschild.com or 202-696-1460.